There are many bloggers who devote their time to discover new ways of making money online. Many of them are probably aware of the existence of various forums where people can discuss different aspects of earning money on the web. You can either search for forums using search engines, or you can look at some lists of such forums that are sometimes posted on websites. Often such lists contain names of dozens forums where you can learn something about making money online. However, in this article I would like to discuss different categories of forums devoted to making money. Generally, you can divide them into eight basic categories. Here they are:
1. Webmaster related. They focus on creating a website, and earning money from it. Those who like created websites will enjoy this way of making money.
2. Miscellaneous. Those are general forums that discuss all types of money making topics.
3. Domain name related. Some people buy and sell various domains.
4. Affiliate/Internet marketing related. Affiliate marketing can be a big source of income according to many experts. Of course, it requires some marketing skills and patience.
5. Work at home related.
6. Business related. Starting an online business can be a difficult task, but it can certainly be rewarding.
7. Online programs and HYIP related topics.
8. Money saving and free stuff related. You would be amazed how much money you can save by various means.
You never know from what type of forum you may benefit the most, so make sure you check out at least a few types of them.