What Could I Change About This Blog?
I am considering starting a new blog, and I wish to learn from my mistakes which I made in the past. I am going to write a few things today that I wish to avoid or add in my new blog. I came to this conclusion after reading several guides on the Internet. Here are some ideas:
• Having a banner at the top of my blog. It is a way of having some kind of brand, and it makes people remember my site a lot better.
• I am going to emphasize my best content/posts by linking to them from my sidebar. I am going to adjust my template to allow more space on the sidebar in order to accomplish it. Having links to my best posts will make the life of my visitors, especially new ones, a lot easier.
• Having a more original theme/layout. I don’t think there is anything wrong with this layout, but I saw some other blogs with a similar one.
• Broadening the topics I blog about. I do not intend my new blog to be a blog about everything and nothing, but currently I am quite limited when it comes to my posts.
• Finally, I want to be a lot more involved in marketing and visiting other blogs. If my new blog will be more successful, it will be because of my visitors whom I have to attract somehow to my blog. Having a lot of contacts with other bloggers is a good way to get started without spending any money.